Land At Coal Lane, Hartshorne, Derbyshire – SSTC
Filer Williamson are pleased to offer 9.12 Acres / 3.69 Hectares of arable land as shown edged red on the attached plan. The land is offered `FOR SALE` by Tender.
Guide Price: £90,000 – £100,000
Tender Deadline: 12 NOON – FRIDAY 23RD NOVEMBER 2018
The Land is situated in a rural location lying to the north east of Hartshorne, Derbyshire. Having excellent links to both local and national transportation networks. Swadlincote (3.5 miles) – Ashbyde-la-Zouch (4.5 miles).
From the village of Ticknall leave in a southernly direction along the A514 towards Hartshorne. Follow this road for 1.6 miles passing `Scaddows Farm Shop` located on the right-hand side. Taking the
next right hand turn signposted `Coal Lane`, the land is located on the right hand side of the junction of the A514/Coal Lane clearly denoted by our “For Sale” board.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a useful parcel of arable land extending to some 9.12 Acres / 3.69 Hectares or thereabouts in a rural location with views across open countryside, close to rural villages and a good road network nearby. The land has previously been used for arable production however it could be easily put down to grass. There is a combination of hedgerows, post and wire fencing to the land’s external boundaries. The land is accessed off Coal Lane.
Development Uplift Clause
The vendor will retain 50% of any future development value for the next 25 years should the purchaser obtain planning consent for development other than for agricultural, horticultural or equestrian uses.
South Derbyshire District Council, Civic Offces, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DE11 OAH Tel: 01283 595795 – Website: www.south-derbys.gov.uk
No services are connected to the land, new connections would be required. Prospective Purchasers are to make their own enquiries and further investigations would be needed.
Rights of Way, Wayleaves and Easements
The land is sold with the beneft of all rights of way, wayleaves & easements that may exist whether or not they are defned in these particulars.
Mr Fraser Tart (Acting), 17 Mileoak, Maesbury, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 8GA
Tenure and Possession
The land is offered freehold with Vacant Possession upon
Timber, Mineral and Sporting Rights
As far as we are aware the sale includes all timber and sporting rights that exist on the property. Mines & Minerals are reserved and excluded from any sale.
The purchaser will be unable to obtain planning permission for a residential dwelling on the land hatched blue on the attached sale plan without the consent of the Vendor.
There will be a requirement for the purchaser to build a brick wall as described within the planning consent within 3 months of completion along the red boundary line marked A – B on the attached plan. The purchaser will also be required to build a brick wall along the boundary line edged red marked X – Y on the attached plan, timescales to be agreed with the Vendor.
The purchaser will be responsible for erecting a stock proof fence between points B – X as shown edged red on the attached plan and maintain thereafter.
Access to the land is via two existing agricultural accesses located to the land`s southern boundary off Coal Lane.
The land may be viewed during daylight hours when in possession of a copy of these particulars. (Care should be exercised when viewing the land)
Viewing is at the persons own risk.
Filer Williamson Limited have made every reasonable effort on behalf of their clients to ensure these details offer an accurate and fair description of the property but give notice that:
• All measurements, distances and areas referred to are approximate and based on information available at the time of printing.
• Fixtures, fittings and any appliances referred to in these details have not been tested or checked and any reference to rights of way, easements, wayleaves, tenure or any other covenants/conditions should be verified by the buyer`s legal representative prior to exchanging contracts.
• Photographs, plans and maps are indicative only and it should not be assumed that anything shown in these is included in the sale.
• These details are for guidance only and do not constitute part of the contract for sale. Filer Williamson Limited and their employees are not authorised to give any warranties or representations (written or oral) in relation to the sale. Buyers are advised to seek clarification on any points of particular interest, prior to pursuing their interest in this property.
• Alterations to the details may be necessary during the marketing.